Welcome to Glennie Aquatics
Swimming lessons and squads to recommence in Term 3, 2020
We are excited to welcome our swim families back to the pool from Term 3, 2020. Modified processes and schedules are required to operate within COVIDsafe guidelines.
Term 3 will consist of two five-week blocks. Block 1: Monday 13 July to Saturday 15 August. Block 2: Monday 17 August to Saturday 19 September. Expression of interest forms have been sent to all families who were registered in Term 1, 2020, so please check your inbox. New or returning families email us to receive a EOI form - firstname.lastname@example.org
NO MORNING LAP SWIMMING UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
as at 1 July 2020.
Glennie Aquatics offers programs suitable for female and male swimmers from any club or school. Our programs include:
- Swimming and water safety lessons (Learn to Swim)
- Competitive and non-competitive swim squads
- Morning recreational lap swimming
- Holiday accelerator programs
- School swimming programs
- Pool hire
We are proud to be a Swim Australia Registered Swim School and also affiliated with The Royal Life Saving Society of Queensland and their Swim and Survive Program.
- To deliver high quality Learn to Swim, squad and aquatic activities in a welcoming, safe and fun environment.
- To seek opportunities for continuous improvement of our program, team and patrons.
- To inspire generations of people to value swimming as a skill for life.