Welcome to Glennie Aquatics - CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
All Aquatic Activities have been postponed as a precaution against COVID-19
The Glennie School has been working closely with the Anglican Schools Commission and relevant health authorities to ensure that we are taking appropriate action to manage the health and wellbeing of our students, staff, families and extended community.
We trust that you recognise this decision is prudent and underscores our commitment to the health and safety of our whole community.
Glennie Aquatics offers programs suitable for female and male swimmers from any club or school. Our programs include:
- Swimming and water safety lessons (Learn to Swim)
- Competitive and non-competitive swim squads
- Morning recreational lap swimming
- Holiday accelerator programs
- School swimming programs
- Pool hire
We are proud to be a Swim Australia Registered Swim School and also affiliated with The Royal Life Saving Society of Queensland and their Swim and Survive Program.
- To deliver high quality Learn to Swim, squad and aquatic activities in a welcoming, safe and fun environment.
- To seek opportunities for continuous improvement of our program, team and patrons.
- To inspire generations of people to value swimming as a skill for life.